We employ passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic educators
Kids on Rennie is always willing to receive expressions of interest from educators and other staff who are willing to demonstrate and live by our vision, mission and philosophy. We are happy to speak with people who:
- have a passion for early childhood education and care;
- are professional, and dedicated to ongoing development and improvement in the industry;
- demonstrate human virtues and embed them in their care and educational practices; and
- display warmth and compassion for children, families, and fellow educators.
Kids on Rennie is offering an opportunity for a Casual Educator, who has a passion for working with children is and available at short notice to cover other educators.
If you are passionate about early childhood education and care, and are looking for a nurturing, stimulating and inclusive environment in which to support children to strengthen their character and develop their love of learning, we would love to hear from you.
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III or Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care, or equivalent as approved by the Australian Children’s Care Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA).
- Current criminal history record check.
- Current Working with Children check.
- Current First Aid qualification, CPR training, anaphylaxis management training and emergency asthma training is highly regarded.
Why join Kids on Rennie?
- We are a family owned and operated early learning and kindergarten service who pride ourselves in creating a warm and caring environment for the children we care for, their families, and our team.
- You will be supported by our highly respected Centre Director who has many years of experience in child services and business management.
- Our early learning service opened in February 2020. You will have the opportunity to be part of an invigorating and supportive working team.